I was enjoyed moderating a Pacific Forum webinar on “Maritime Security in Southeast Asia: Issues, Prospects, and Challenges for Cooperation” on June 14. The featured speakers were Dr. Collin Koh (Research Fellow and Coordinator of United States Programme, IDSS, RSIS) and Blake Herzinger (Non-Resident Fellow, Pacific Forum).
- Talk: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons: The US, Japan, and Beyond
- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
Follow me on Twitter