I was enjoyed moderating a Pacific Forum webinar on “Maritime Security in Southeast Asia: Issues, Prospects, and Challenges for Cooperation” on June 14. The featured speakers were Dr. Collin Koh (Research Fellow and Coordinator of United States Programme, IDSS, RSIS) and Blake Herzinger (Non-Resident Fellow, Pacific Forum).
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New article in Foreign Affairs
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
Follow me on Twitter