On March 3, I spoke at a webinar on “Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia: Japan’s Approach and Opportunities for U.S.-Japan Economic Alignment,” part of the Mansfield Foundation’s Capitol Hill Asia Policy Dialogue series. The webinar looked at Japan’s approach to improving economic security vis-à-vis China and the opportunities for U.S.-Japan economic security alignment and cooperation. I was joined by Shihoko Goto (Wilson Center) and the session was moderated by Frank Jannuzi (Mansfield Foundation).
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
- Podcast: Prospects for US-Japan-Europe Security Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: China’s Challenge to the Global Commons
Follow me on Twitter