I had the pleasure of moderating a panel at the Japan in 2022 event co-organized by the Brookings Institution and the Japan-America Society of Washington DC. I was joined by Professor Mieko Nakabayashi (Waseda University), Professor Kay Shimizu (University of Pittsburgh), and Professor Yves Tiberghien (University of British Columbia) for a discussion on Japan’s domestic politics and economy.
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
- Podcast: Prospects for US-Japan-Europe Security Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: China’s Challenge to the Global Commons
Follow me on Twitter