I had the pleasure of moderating a panel at the Japan in 2022 event co-organized by the Brookings Institution and the Japan-America Society of Washington DC. I was joined by Professor Mieko Nakabayashi (Waseda University), Professor Kay Shimizu (University of Pittsburgh), and Professor Yves Tiberghien (University of British Columbia) for a discussion on Japan’s domestic politics and economy.
- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
Follow me on Twitter