I’m delighted to share that I’ll be serving as Co-Editor of the journal Asia Policy, along with Mark Frazier (The New School) and Deepa Ollapally (George Washington University). Asia Policy is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal devoted to bridging the gap between academic research and policymaking on issues related to the Asia-Pacific. It publishes research articles and policy essays, special essays, roundtables on policy-relevant topics and recent publications, and book review essays, as well as other occasional formats.
- New Publication: Governing the Global Commons: Challenges and Opportunities for US-Japan Cooperation
- Talk: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons: The US, Japan, and Beyond
- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
Follow me on Twitter