- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: sino-japanese relations
I was recently interviewed by The New York Times about the “fresh start” in Sino-Japanese relations announced by Prime Minister Abe and President Xi and the potential for meaningful improvement between the two countries. Read the full article