- New Publication: Governing the Global Commons: Challenges and Opportunities for US-Japan Cooperation
- Talk: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons: The US, Japan, and Beyond
- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: podcast
I recently hosted a great conversation about the prospects for US-Japan-Europe security cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region with Dr. Zack Cooper (Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute and Co-Director of the Alliance for Securing Democracy at The German Marshall Fund of … Continue reading
NBR Podcast Interview: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons through the US-Japan Alliance
I was recently interviewed by the National Bureau of Asian Research about my research on increasing competition in the outer space, cyberspace, and maritime domains and how countries such as Japan and the United States are responding. Check out the … Continue reading