- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New article in Foreign Affairs
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: economic statecraft
I’m happy to share that my article “The Adaptation of Japanese Economic Statecraft: Trade, Aid, and Technology” has been published in World Trade Review. Check it out on FirstView: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1474745620000543 If you do not have institutional access to World Trade Review, … Continue reading