- New Publication: Governing the Global Commons: Challenges and Opportunities for US-Japan Cooperation
- Talk: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons: The US, Japan, and Beyond
- Podcast: How is the Quad Progressing?
- Talk: Trust Building in Asia in an Era of Great Power Competition
- New Publication: Building a Quad-South Korea Partnership for Climate Action
- New Publication: Japan’s Defense Policy Faces a Critical Juncture
- New Publication: The Future of the Quad and the Emerging Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Expanding Engagement among South Korea and the Quad Countries in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: abe
I was recently interviewed by The New York Times about the “fresh start” in Sino-Japanese relations announced by Prime Minister Abe and President Xi and the potential for meaningful improvement between the two countries. Read the full article
I was recently interviewed by The Washington Post about American alliances in Asia and President Trump’s contrasting personal relationships with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Korean President Moon Jae-in up to this point. Read the full article