- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
- Podcast: Prospects for US-Japan-Europe Security Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: China’s Challenge to the Global Commons
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: global commons
NBR Podcast Interview: Promoting Good Governance in the Global Commons through the US-Japan Alliance
I was recently interviewed by the National Bureau of Asian Research about my research on increasing competition in the outer space, cyberspace, and maritime domains and how countries such as Japan and the United States are responding. Check out the … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce that my article, “Technology and Tensions in the Global Commons,” is now available in the latest issue of Fletcher Security Review. I argue that advances in and diffusion of technology have transformed the global commons into … Continue reading