- New Publication: How to Mend the Rift Between Japan and South Korea
- Talk: What Does the Russo-Ukrainian War Mean for Indo-Pacific Security?
- Talk: Decoding Indo-Pacific Strategies of Canada, Japan, the USA, and Europe
- New Publication: US Supply Chain Strategy in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: Ukraine: A Turning Point for Japanese Foreign Policy?
- Talk: Enhancing Economic Security in Northeast Asia
- New Book Review: Japan’s New Regional Reality by Saori Katada
- Japan in 2022 Brookings Event
- Podcast: Prospects for US-Japan-Europe Security Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- New Publication: China’s Challenge to the Global Commons
Follow me on Twitter
Tag Archives: dki apcss
I recently said “a hui hou” (“until we meet again”) to my colleagues at the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies. I’ll be making a transition to a postdoctoral fellowship at Harvard University’s Weatherhead Center for … Continue reading
I was happy to be the academic lead for this International Visitor Leadership Program group from Okinawa, Japan. Representatives from the Okinawa Prefectural Government, the Nisei-Nippon Shimbun, Chatan Town Office, and the Kadena Town Base Liaison Section were visiting various locations … Continue reading
On June 23, we finished up another successful Asia-Pacific Orientation Course (APOC 17-2) at the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies. We had 148 students from the United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the … Continue reading